There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
●What information we collect and why we collect it.
●How we use that information.
●The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
● Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to
sign up for a GFS Account. When you do, we’ll ask for information, like
your name, email address, or telephone number as well as other
● Information we get from your use of our services like log on information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect GFS and our users.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including GFS.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of GFS unless one of the following circumstances applies:
● With your consent
● We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of GFS when we have your consent to do so.
● For external processing
● For legal reasons
● We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of GFS if we have a goodfaith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
○ meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
○ enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
○ detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
○ protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of GFS, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share nonpersonal identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect GFS and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
● We restrict access to personal information to GFS employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may
be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities